FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES OF KILLZONE MEETS ROBLOX OR YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT WILL LOCK YOU OUT FOR PLAYING KZMR
- No links to outside websites (such as YouTube videos or profiles), due to users linking others to shock sites and malicious pages. (Since 2012, users are now able to post YouTube links in their posts, partly ignoring the rule that is mentioned above, so long as it doesn't link to an inappropriate video or channel.)
- No talking about religious or political content, due to the violent 'flame wars' that are generally sparked by the discussion of it.
- No debates and rebellions.
- No inappropriate places such as 9/11 terrorist attacks, Nazis, Execution of Saddam Hussein, ISIS executions, and places containing adult content. They recently added pubs and bars to this list, but many places like Club Boates still contain a bar, where a few of the drinks can leave your character drunk or wasted.
- No discussion of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in Off Topic (Moderators were more than aware that the popular Brony fandom will reach ROBLOX, so they edited their rules to tell Bronies to visit the Movies/TV Shows/Books forum). That sparked some controversy.
- No swear words (Some users are very unclean that they couldn't use swear words in the game. They also think that they could get away by using fake letters like * or @ or # but they could still get banned for it).
- If a swear word is typed into chat, it used to appear as hashtags (#) instead, with the same number of letters as the swear word to others. (or as EverythingIsMacrabe called them in "ROBLOX Fourm Simulator V4Ever", "group of symbols"). It was changed to "[Content Deleted]", but now it appears as octothorpes again. Before hashtags were first used, the whole message a player sent is seen completely blank in-game.
- Some swear words are not filtered, which allowed many users to get away with using the unfiltered words toward others without getting banned.
- Most filtered words are solely English ones, leading to some players swearing/cursing in a different language. However, this is bannable.
- No politics like Donald Trump, Kim Jong-un or Vladimir Putin (The political discussions may sound like an argument but really if someone is interested in politics to talk about it, they should be smart enough to know what they're talking about.)
Though it is a website intended for children to play, many older users are unhappy with the rules.